Why Join the ICCC?
The ICCC has two tiers of membership:
- Members: Canada-based companies are eligible for membership if they hold any WTO, CETA, CUSMA and/or CPTPP cheese TRQ. Members can stand for election to join the Council of Directors, which governs the ICCC.
- Associate Members: Companies based outside of Canada that have an interest in the cheese import business in Canada are eligible for associate membership.
Members and Associate Members enjoy several benefits as part of their yearly ICCC membership. These include:
- Public affairs and government relations advocacy: The ICCC engages key decision-makers in Ottawa and abroad on behalf of Members and Associate Members through advocacy meetings, participation in government consultations and media outreach to ensure its voice is heard.
- Monitoring: The ICCC provides reporting and analysis on key events of relevance through frequent updates and quarterly meetings.
- Quarterly meetings: The ICCC organizes three Members and Associate Members’ meetings per year (Winter, Spring and Fall), during which it provides trade updates as well as a review of its recent activities.
Join us! Together we can make a difference and ensure that Canadians can continue to enjoy specialty imported cheeses at an affordable price. Please contact Marie Lemieux at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the ICCC.